People who have sensitive skin are often prone to a number of diseases and disorders. These can prove to be quite unpleasant and damaging for one’s self confidence. When we talk about skin related problems then Rosacea is a common, chronic skin disease that causes swelling and redness, particularly on the face. Although there is no definite Rosacea treatment available but it can be controlled without much difficulty. However, since there may be many people who could possibly have this skin condition but are not actually aware, below given is some useful information:
- Rosacea has never been diagnosed as life threatening as no one has ever been discovered to have died of this skin condition. However, it for sure can damage a person’s social life whosoever is having it.
- Many people are often confused about rosacea and treat them as acne. The problem with this is that the conventional acne treatment is not a very effective rosacea treatment.
- Signs and symptoms rosacea vary from one individual to another and often appear in adults between the ages of 30 and 60 in shape of small and red bumps with some containing pus as well.
- People with rosacea find it exceedingly uneasy to be a part of a public gathering and particularly those with severe cases of rosacea who tend to isolate themselves from the society.
- There have been cases in which certain medications have gone on to aggravate the situation thus making the rosacea even worse which adds more to frustration and anguish of the person suffering.
There are many cases in which people are suffering from this unpleasant type of skin disorder and are desperately looking for an effective rosacea treatment. Below given is information on some useful types that can prove to be quite helpful:
- Undergoing the Laser surgery is one method which can help in reducing the redness otherwise decreasing the size of the blood vessels surgically can also be a wise option.
- Like many other skin disorders, rosacea can be treated by using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or laser which is the most popular method being used these days.
- The rosacea treatment by laser selectively destroys the inflamed, dilated, and hyper-responsive blood vessels leaving the neighboring skin unharmed.
- Procedures that involve Intense pulses light (IPL) have proved to be much more effective in treating rosacea symptoms as about 83% of people have been reported decrease in their facial redness.
- Other lasers that are recommended for rosacea treatment include diode laser, yag laser, and erbium. They are helpful in treating thickened skin which resulting from rosacea and are safe when compared to surgical excisions.