When you look your face in the mirror and feel that there is something wrong which does not let you have a fresh look then most of the times it is dark circles around the eyes. The condition is also known as development of a dark skin between the upper part of the cheek and the lower eyelids that can occur in children infants, adolescents and even adults. It is not exceptionally a serious disorder as it simply appears and disappears within a short time.
It may not be wrong to say that the dark circles are a common problem for many women and men. However, some women are much more concerned as they are mostly worried about losing their attractive look. Before going for a proper dark circles around the eyes treatment, it is good the identity what are causes. Listed below are some of them:
- Nasal congestion
- Pigmentation irregularities
- Sun exposure
- Physical stress
- Lack of sleep
- Smoking and chronic alcoholism
- Crying and scratching or rubbing the eyes
- Loss of fat, collagen and thinning skin
- Poor blood circulation
If you are looking for dark circles around the eyes treatment then there are quite a few of them. With the help of these treatments these circles under eyes can be eliminated or atleast their appearance can be reduced quite significantly reduced.
- Cold Compression is a method which involves two spoonfuls of chilled of frozen peas wrapped in a silky otherwise any soft cloth or cold used tea bags. They are rested on the affected area to dilate blood vessels.
- Sufficient sleep is one of the most convenient and easiest dark circles under the eyes treatment. Make sure that you must have atleast 6 to 8 hours sleep during the night.
- Using sunscreens and dark glasses can somehow reduce the effect of direct sunrays which is responsible for pigments accumulating under your lower eyelids and cheeks.
- You can find variety of skin care creams and lotions available in the market that can prevent or decrease the dark circles under eyes. Make sure to use the one that best suits your skin.
- Intense Pulsed Light-IPL-Photo Facial is probably the most effective dark circles under the eyes treatment. Unlike conventional laser it involves use of a flash of light which specifically targets the color of a pigment or blood vessel in the skin which is heated and then destroyed.